Driving In Bad Weather
Why choose Garry’s Maintenance packages? Because routine maintenance can help you avoid roadside breakdowns, reduce costly repairs, and, most importantly, help keep your vehicle safe, reliable and in proper operating condition.
Not planning on keeping your vehicle? Showing potential buyers a consistent maintenance record can be a key factor in maintaining resale value, clinching the sale, and getting the price you want.
Rather ignore maintenance and deal with a repair? Consider that you’ll not only eventually have to deal with a costly repair, but also with the fact you might be driving a car that is not as safe as it could be.
Remember, preventive maintenance can be scheduled at your convenience and at less cost than a major repair.
So why not reduce the risk and cut your car care expenses? At Garry’s, we have taken the maintenance schedule recommended by your vehicle’s original manufacturer and develop a specific maintenance plan based upon our years of experience servicing new as well as older vehicles. Our maintenance packages cover the following:
- Major Systems and Components: Engine, Transmission, Brakes, Steering, Starting and Charging, Heating and Cooling
- Under-the-Hood Items: Battery, Radiator, Water Pump, Air Filter, Timing and Serpentine Belts, Hoses
- Fluids: Engine Oil, Coolant, Transmission, Power Steering, Brake
- Under-the-Vehicle Items: Shocks and Struts, Brake and Fuel Lines, Exhaust System, Driveline
- Tires: Rotation, balancing, alignments